- Thank the award-givers and link back to them in your acceptance post.
- Share seven (7) FACTS about yourself.
- Award 15-20 other bloggers the versatility award.
- Contact your nominees so they know you nominated them.
- I am a fiction, therefore rendering the idea of fact a vague and questionable concept.
- I am 5′-8″
- Dogs are my friends
- The name Repuesto de la Tabla has been verified by an actual Spanish-speaking person of Costa Rican ancestry.
- I am mostly male, but feel that testosterone has outlived its usefulness.
- Heideggar’s Principal
- Like every fabulous, intriguing country is in some way ruined by its inhabitants, Art is ruined by its Artists.
A — Anything, I feel I can do anything, just not well
B — Breasts. What can I say? A great invention.
C — Countryboy, someone just called me that and I felt good about it
D — Dogs, the other love of my life, another window into the universe
E — Everything, like Einstein’s Unified Theory, what I keep failing to understand
F — Fatherhood or Failure, pretty equivalent in my life
G — Girls, I like to look at them.
H — Heaven and Hell: don’t believe in ’em, but I like the John Entwhistle song
I — I, the word I get so tired of, but keep using
J — Jay, my name until I was 12, the most boring letter of the alphabet
K — The Kinks! They got the best letter, can’t think of anything else to use it for
L — the woman I Love and am inextricably tied to
M — sorry Mom, it’s for Music, which has taken up most of my life for better or worse
N — Nothing, which I keep seeing when I look in in the Great Void
O — Orwellian, the future
P — Purpose, what I keep failing to find
Q — Queer: I belong to the old meaning but not the new
R — Reading; it saved and dominated my life over and over
S — my brilliant, passionate, troubled, hyper-perceptive, angry daughter
T — Trees, I love ’em, they define ‘country’ for me
U — university, where I learned so much, hardly any in the classroom
V — Voyeur, a very important position to hold
W — Writing, an amazing thing to do
X — Rated, the world outside the city walls
Y — Youth, should be seen as a disability like all the others, including old age
Z — Zeb, Zeke, Zak, the Z-Dogs of my life